Saturday, July 22, 2017

7/22/17

Jessica wants us to power blog our last message and she told us to keep it heart-felt. Lol.
First we went to the Pow-Wow. It was very neat to see the culture... but the most important thing to me if I have to write fast is the relationships.I've really grown attached to Judy and Joel and Sadonia and Christina and Taylor, and Jay and Jose. Hahaha. The list goes on.

Last night, Jose spent more time with Joel and I went to sleep. It was about an hour nap. I woke up when I heard them come back. I thought I was pretty solidly asleep. But I woke up and it was 10:30 PM. I wandered a teeny bit and then I was getting ready to go back to my tent when Christy called me out. They were all around the table (the Heritage kids) so I came over and sat with them and Diana, Christy, Brooke, Brenda, and I all stayed awake until 1 in the morning talking and laughing about lady things. I've never done that before. It was fun. It was nice to connect with them all on that level. Every one of them had children and Christy and Brenda both have grandchildren so they have a lot of experience to share.

This morning, myself, Joel, and Jose stayed on the dock for an hour and a half before they came to get us. We didn't talk hardly at all. Joel didn't say a single word. We just listened to the water and hoped to stay there. We got all of our stuff together and then we went back to the water. Now we are blogging. This has been an extremely wonderful experience. Very, very full. Not with events but emotions and ... something.

We're going to Palouse falls and then home. Should be home around 4... I don't think so. It's almost noon now. Gasp maybe we aren't going to Palouse??? The adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment